Viracid #12 Caps (Blister Pack)
Viracid is what I reach for when "oh no I feel a tickle in my throat!" happens.
Viracid is what I call upon when I sneeze four times in a row for no apparent reason.
Viracid is what I stock up on when everyone else in my house has the sniffles.
A proper immune response requires key vitamins including vitamins A and C and pantothenic acid, and zinc in order to keep the immune system functioning optimally. Viracid provides key immune nutrients and includes a synergistic blend of the botanical extracts black elderberry, astragalus, echinacea and andographis, used traditionally for their immune-modulating properties.
Instead of risking health by getting a FLU SHOT I'll be doing what it takes to be healthy and fight any virus attacks that come my way. I will eat well, drink clean water, exercise, and use supplements to strengthen my immune system. I think VIRACID is a perfect formulation to help me battle viruses.
Why these natural ingredients?
- Vitamin A helps supports thymus function, white blood cell function and helps maintain immune defenses.
- Vitamin C has been shown to support the body’s normal microbial balancing and NK cell function.
- Pantothenic Acid (B5) plays a major role in the body’s formation of antibodies. Presence of this key B vitamin has been linked to antibody-forming cells.
- Zinc has been shown to promote optimal immune health. It is thought to support T-lymphocyte cell development and efficient NK cell activity.
- Black Elderberry extract has been shown in research to support immune function during acute immune challenges. The bioactive components of elderberry extract include unique anthocyanins and flavonoids shown to promote optimal immune health.
- Andrographis is an herb native to India and Sri Lanka and has historically been broadly used for supporting immune function. Research has shown that andrographis supplementation supports immune system function during seasonal changes. Andrographolide, the bioactive component of andographis, is standardized to 30% for higher potency to improve patient compliance and provide greater efficacy.
- Astragalus has been used in traditional Chinese health practices to support efficient immune function. Studies have shown that astragalus supports white blood cell function, which helps maintain the body’s ability to resist minor immune challenges.
- Echinacea Purpurea can support the normal function of the immune system by modulating white blood cell levels.
Seriously, this stuff works, but it also works, so you have choices on results.