Orthomega 820 #120 Soft Gels
The new and improved Orthomega provides a high potency 820 milligrams of highly purified EPA/DHA per softgel as natural triglycerides, the preferred form with superior absorption, to rapidly increase cellular Omega 3 levels in the body.
Orthomega 820 is manufactured in a pharmaceutical licensed plant using fish oil processed in the same harbor where the cold water, nutrient-rich fish are harvested. This incredibly short “catch to capsule” time produces the freshest fish oil available and the lowest oxidation levels in the industry. This exclusive fish oil is purified, vacuum distilled, and independently tested to ensure heavy metals, pesticides and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) are removed to undetectable levels. This results in ultra-pure fish oil with substantially low digestive issues and burp back complaints.
Extensive research has shown that EPA and DHA from fish oil enhance cardiovascular health, promote better brain function, and support healthy skin, joints & connective tissues.
Why Chose Orthomega as the preferred fish oil for your health?
- The American Heart Association recommends a minimum daily intake of 1gram of EPA/DHA daily for people with cardiovascular concerns.
- Orthomega is manufactured using all-natural triglycerides, the preferred form for maximum absorption.
- Orthomega has no fishy smell or aftertaste, a characteristic often found with other fish oil supplements.
- Orthomega is independently tested and guaranteed for purity, freshness and safety.
- Orthomega adheres to the strictest trade standards to ensures all products contain the purest ingredients and free from harmful toxins and dangerous chemicals.
If I had to pick one capsule to adopt as a new member of the family, it would be this one.